At Palava, it is our constant endeavour to achieve resident convenience. As a result of ongoing resident surveys and evaluations, Palava has implemented some changes to the mobility services, which will significantly improve resident comfort.
This is the modest step taken towards the long term vision of easing out day-to-day commutation for our residents in line with the other well-planned International Cities. We have re-designed the bus- transport network in terms of routes, schedule and frequency.
The new developments are:
1. Starting point of all buses plying outside Palava will be from the HUB. The HUB is located near Palava city security gate number ‘2’.
2. Currently, Palava buses operate to –
• Social Hubs – Xperia Mall.
• Key Business Hubs: Andheri, BKC, Lower Parel, Nariman Point, Airoli & Ghansoli (30mins) – This is where significant number of residents work.
• Mumbai Local Station: Dombivli – This route is key for connectivity to Central line of Mumbai local.
• All internal buses (i.e. within the Palava city) ply from Downtown/EPIC to the HUB.
• Additionally, buses to Vashi will be launched soon: This will establish Palava’s connectivity to Office hubs in Vashi and the Harbour line of Mumbai local.
3. The frequency of key routes have also been increased every 15mins for Dombivli.
4. Tickets in forms of coupon booklets and monthly passes are available at the PCMA Office.
5. The bus time tables are available at mypalava.in and will also be periodically shared on Palava’s Whatsapp Communities Group.
We anticipate that the recently adopted adjustments will effectively reduce residents’ commute times and improve crowd control.